|Hill clinic in the Bay Area|
Seems like everyone hates hills. Some think the uphills are too hard and everyone passes them in races. Others are timid on the descents and don't take advantage of our friend, gravity. Putting in the practice and training obviously helps, but knowing certain techniques and practicing them will chop huge chunks of time off your finish results and leave your competitors wondering how you got so fast on hills, especially over technical terrain.
This has become the most popular clinic with a number of repeat participants. The information will stay with you and improve your running and racing for the rest of your life. You won't want to miss all the fun! They will sell out, so register quickly.
- Hill running technique on technical climbs and descents.
- Climbing efficiently (when to walk vs run, arm position, etc), transitioning from walk to run while maintaining pace
- Descending (low center of gravity, arm position, foot placement, etc)
- Using hills strategically in races.
- How to run various hill workouts for best conditioning results.
- Includes 3 x 3 min hill workout with warm up and cool down.
- We follow up the clinic with group runs of all abilities.
Clinic is just $35 and will include giveaways from Vi Fuel (best gels in the world) and some nice running gear.
Register by contacting me via email - tim (AT) footfeathers.com
Also, feel free to contact me for more details about coaching services and custom training programs for your big races too. I work with all levels and distances from 5k to 100 miles with custom, personal daily training schedules.